THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Poke your slime with ONE FINGER to make sure it isn't too sticky
- Make activator BEFORE attempting to touch your slime
- Wash your hands before touching slime (slime will leave a residue on dirty hands)
- Play with slime on or over a clean table
- Handle slime quickly so it doesn't stick to your hands.
- Have fun and get creative, there is no wrong way to play with slime
HOW TO MAKE + USE ACTIVATOR
- Add 1 tsp borax to 1 cup of warm water.
- Mix solution until the borax dissolves.
- Add solution to slime in SMALL AMOUNTS.
- Knead slime until smooth.
GENERAL SLIME TIPS
HARD? If it's cold out, your slime may be stiff. Warming it up with your hands will help. If it's still too hard you can try adding clear glue or white glue.
Remember: slime naturally melts over time!
STICKY? Add activator in small amounts! Knead any lumps out of your slime until it's smooth.
STILL STICKY? Not all slimes are meant to be holdable! Some slimes are meant to be played with on surfaces. You can also try poking and handling it quickly.
SLUSHEE + FISHBOWL + FLOAM TIPS
HARD? Try adding in some clear glue to soften it, but letting it sit in the sun or melt naturally is a safer way!
BEADS FALLING OUT? Over-activating slime or adding anything else but glue will cause beads to fall out! Unfortunately, there is not much you can do to fix it after this.
CLOUD SLIME TIPS
HARD? Try adding in some lotion or glue to soften it!
CRUMBLING? Add activator in small amounts & knead until smooth. If you're too lazy to knead the lumps out, wait a day for the activator to absorb!
CARING FOR YOUR SLIME
Slime has a limited life span.
It is normal for slime to shrink and deflate over time!
- Wash your hands before touching your slime to reduce the dirt/dust caught in your slime.
- Always keep your slime in it's container when you're not playing with it to prevent it from drying out!
- Reactivate it frequently! It's difficult to activate slime that has completely melted.
- Store out of the sun or in a cool place.